Friday, February 20, 2015

December 2014

What a Month

Wow this month was craziness. We did so much and my husband only has Sunday's off so when we have plans we cram everything into one day. We took the kids to see the Christmas lights which they 
had a million lights set up. We got to drive through it while Christmas music played it was so much fun. We took them to see Santa, they got to bake and decorate sugar cookies and made reindeer food. As you can tell my my children's face they love making cookies and reindeer food. Here is what you will need to make your own reindeer food.

What You Will Need: 
Sandwich bags
Oats
Glitter

Directions:
So easy you pour a little bit of oats into the sandwich bags and then pour a little glitter and SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE! That's the girls favorite part. When we're all done just pour it outside. If you live up north like I did we poured it into the snow and the next day it was gone. Now we live in Florida so we poured this on our lawn in our shorts and it was there the next day. Good thing we go visit family Christmas Day so they forget all about it.  
We went to my parents house on Christmas for dinner and the year before they introduced us to different kinds of waffles. My mom bought me an Amazon gift card for Christmas and by the end of the night my husband told me I should get a waffle iron with it. Apparently he was a fan. So here is another great recipe.

What You Will Need: 
Chocolate cake mix (follow the directions on the box)
3 eggs
Canola Oil
Toppings (whatever you may like)

Directions:
Follow the directions on the cake box. You can choose any cake mix you like we did Devil's Food cake, the next one I want to try is red velvet. Once you have the batter the way you want pour it in the waffle iron. Once it's done we put ice cream, whip cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberries on it. Have fun with it and let me know what you come up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment