Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Today is January 4th 2014. Where did the year go? I now have a 5 year old a 1 year old who is running around me and I am currently 27 weeks pregnant. My 5 year old has 2 more weeks left of school so check back here I'm sure I'll post some activities. On top of all that we are trying to buy a bigger house talk about crazy. I have been crockpotting a lot lately but I haven't been posting so I need to play catch up. Things are about to get a little more crazy around here in the next 2 months but I will try to post some more yummy recipes maybe that will be my New Years Resolution. My biggest hit this year was the Candy Crackers a.k.a "crack" as everyone calls them because they are addicting. I make them around the holidays and this year I made it for a cookie exchange party so I will definitely post that soon. Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment