Thursday, February 19, 2015

Playing Catch Up

I have been gone for a really long time almost a year. I have been doing so much that it's pretty hard. So I am going to keep posting to catch up with what I have done, made, baked, cooked and more. It's been fun but hectic. Mariah is in Kindergarten now and in Girl Scouts so right now is cookie madness. If you want to order from her just let me know and I can give you a link. Chloe is 2 now and super super smart. She amazes me everyday with what she says or does she's so funny. Then there is Brooke she is into everything these days she is going to be 1 in 3 weeks. She is crawling almost walking but not quite there yet. She is always smiling or laughing she is the happiest baby I have ever seen. On top of that we have been non stop we had Mariah's birthday, Our 2 year anniversary, Chloe's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, More birthday parties, Family visiting, Florida State Fair, Valentine's Day (which I need to post my Valentine's dessert), cookie booths, Strawberry Festival, Daddy Daughter dance, and Brooke'e birthday. So yeah we've been a little busy. Friday nights is Girl Scout meetings so that means Friday nights are crock pot nights I have so many recipes that I will post. Well time to collect some pictures and get posting. Come back soon to see what's cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment