Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chili Cheese Dog Casserole

Today is Monday and I am exhausted. Saturday I got my hair colored for the first time ever. After that I took my 6 year old dress shopping for the Daddy Daughter Dance coming up this Saturday and Sunday we went to both my nieces birthday party which was Frozen. So all weekend we have been running around. I wanted to go easy tonight and get these girls to bed because we all need sleep.


Ingredients:
2 (15 oz) cans chili ( I didn't use beans)
1 (16 oz)  hot dogs
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas 
1 (8 oz) package Cheddar cheese, shredded


What You'll Need:
9x13 baking dish
  
Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Pour one can of chili in the baking dish. Then roll up the hot dogs inside the tortillas and put them in the baking dish. After that pour your second can of chili on top and then top with cheese. We like the Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese better so I with shred a block and then place on top. Yummy. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes and you're done.




Fast easy and yummy what more could you want. It was a win for my husband too who is a picky eater. He doesn't like beans, pork, peppers, onions and probably more I can't remember. Here are some pictures of our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment