Friday, February 20, 2015

S'mores Dip

HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

So my husband bought me a cast iron skillet and a cast iron pan that I can grill on. I have been asking for this for a few months so I was excited to break it in. My first recipe I wanted to try was S'mores Dip. This recipe was AMAZING!! My husband was at the store when I called him and asked for chocolate chips and he knew I was planning on making them. When he got home he did not play around he bought the Ghiradelli chocolate chips and they were richer so I could only eat a little at a time but it was awesome. These were a favorite the kids did not pass go or collect 200 dollars they dove in, marshmallow all over their faces chocolate oozing all over the place. We were all in heaven so let's get to it.


Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet)
Jumbo Marshmallows 1 bag is fine
Graham cracker squares

What You'll Need:
Cast Iron Skillet
 
Directions:
First preheat the oven for 450°F. Then I poured the chocolate chips in the skillet. I covered the bottom so you can't see the skillet. Then I placed the marshmallows on top. Bake for 7-9 until the marshmallows are golden brown. Then take out and enjoy. Delicious
 
You can cut the marshmallows in half if you don't want that much but we love marshmallows.

Golden Brown

Dig In

Clearing her plate

Chocolate Smiles
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment